How Do I Return An Item?
Return and Exchange Policy
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days from order date.
We will replace any damaged or defective product for free within 30 days of purchase.
A proof of purchase is required for any refund or exchange.
Return and Exchange Process
1. Request a "Return Merchandise Authorization"by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information in your email:
- Specify "Return" or "Exchange"
- Order Name (Typically school/institution name or name associated with billing address)
- Order #
- Item #(s) and item title(s)
- Quantity of each item to be returned
- Exchange Only: Item #(s) and item title(s) of exchange product
2. Receive RMA in your email
3. Print RMA and Pack return/exchange items along with the RMA
4. Ship Package to:
1661 Tennessee Street, Suite 3D
San Francisco, CA 94107
* Note: Credits are applied once we receive your item(s).
Allow up to 14 days for your bank/credit card provider to process the credit